June 23rd, 2011
A first class software solution never rests on its laurels and the latest version of NovaBACKUP is surely destined for more awards and critical acclaim.
Available through Purple Rage Software, NovaBACKUP V12.1 makes it easy for businesses to follow data protection procedures.
This cost effective and super reliable package protects vital information round the clock thanks to straightforward operating processes and automated schedules.
So even if you’ve got one eye on the shopping or a night out and forget about backing up, it won’t.
In previous blogs, we’ve investigated how NovaBACKUP can help companies with a large number of office-based employees or delivery drivers who are constantly on the road.
But 12.1 appeals to anyone who wants to save money and have a system that gives IT staff more time to focus on everyday tasks. Training on the system is no nonsense and speedy too.
So what’s new about NovaBACKUP V12.1?
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 support;
- Flexible Application Restore;
- FastBIT 3, which dramatically reduces file backup times;
- Cloud Restore;
- Wizard for Restore on portable storage device;
- Multiple user logins for central management console (CMC) – different logins can be set up for different departments or levels of permission;
- A single CMC with multiple logins – allows managed service providers to give access to customers, employees and resellers.
Purple Rage Software would love to tell you how version 12.1 can take the worry out of backup and help your business run more efficiently and cost effectively. Call Jan Gregson or Rob Dixon on 01684 576343 or email email@example.com