November 30th, 2011
Purple Rage is thrilled to announce major versions of three popular Peer Software products, PeerSync, PeerLock and PeerSync Observer/Administrator.
The company has taken on board extensive feedback from its customers with the products all updated to provide more visibility into Peer Synchronisation, Peer Collaboration and Peer Backup environments.
If your business or organisation has a maintenance contract with Purple Rage, you can upgrade to the latest version. For more details, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01684 576343.
This product has been enhanced to provide better views of the state of the PeerSync and PeerCollaboration scenarios. Administrators will appreciate several improvements to the stats display including:
- Expanded visibility of job states with new icons;
- Viewing of advanced stats from the PeerSync Profiler;
- Advanced PeerLock stats display right from the PeerSync Profiler interface;
- Viewing of historical data stats for your jobs, grouped by month, week or day.
In this major upgrade, PeerLock has been integrated further with PeerSync to offer full collaboration visibility. V3.6 also introduces extra collaboration stats even when it is running in a Peer Collaboration Basic environment.
This product’s new features are:
- Statistics/running panel automatically displayed at run time in place of the Selection List panel. This feature provides real-time lock and release stats for each folder selection or job.
- Lock stats for each job are sent to the PeerSync Profiler so that PeerLock can be centrally monitored while running as a service/application.
PeerSync Observer/Administrator v3.6
Flexibility is the driving force behind this major upgrade.
Administrators will benefit from:
- Ability to save information as comma delimited file (CSV) for further analysis;
- View remote/log files and source/target folders;
- Select the columns to display what you want to see;
- View even more information with advanced display of the PeerSync activity panel.
New license keys are needed for all of these upgrades. Call us today to find out more.