January 6th, 2012
The ideal choice for your file synchronization, replication, backup and file collaboration needs, Peer has unveiled two exciting upgrades for 2012.
Purple Rage Software is delighted to welcome PeerLock v3.6.5 and PeerSync Observer v3.6.5 to its portfolio of products.
PeerLock v3.6.5 has been enhanced to allow full visibility of your locked files, even when running in a DFS environment, while Observer/Administrator now incorporates full visibility of your PeerLock environment.
If your business or organisation has a maintenance contract with Purple Rage, you can upgrade to these latest versions.
For more details, contact us at email@example.com or call Jan or Rob on 01684 576343.
Thanks to the addition of a Read-Only PeerLock version, you will be able to view your locked and released list through the PeerLock interface, even if PeerLock is running as a Windows Service.
The Read-Only Display Mode allows you to:
- View all jobs and associated statistics;
- View all locked and released files;
- Save all lists (Locked Files, Released Files, and Job Selection List) into a CSV file format.
Another plus point is a fully customisable display and column selection.
PeerSync Observer v3.6.5
New for Observer/Administrator is a two-tiered PeerLock Display, which boasts the following features:
- Shows PeerLock application state similar to the PeerSync Status Display in the Observer;
- Ability to select one or more computers to filter Locked or Released Files;
- Customisable column selection;
- Saves all PeerLock lists into a CSV file format;
- Ability to view log files for local or remote PeerLock instances.
Administrators will also receive an e-mail notification on PeerLock Status Changes.
New license keys are required for all of these upgrades. Call Purple Rage Software to find out more.