January 31st, 2012
PEER Software, the peer-less choice for file synchronisation, replication, backup and file collaboration, has unveiled PeerSync Peer-To-Peer Folder Synchronization Utility v8.6.5.
New for 2012 and now available through Purple Rage Software, this latest PeerSync patch offers a range of improvements to the display and reporting of events, file and folder compression as well as fixes to commonly reported issues throughout the software.
Designed to help your business run more smoothly, here are the highlights of the all-new version:
- VSS (Volume Shadow Copy Service) support for 64bit systems;
- Folder and file compression/expansion improvements and fixes;
- Reporting and display enhancements and fixes;
- Fixed random failures that would occur during expansion of files;
- Improved file compression to treat the ‘Move Files – Delete source file after successful copy to target’ option similar to using non compression/expansion jobs. For normal jobs, this prevents unwanted deletions if accidentally selecting the same source and target folder.
- Display and reporting enhancements including improved progress display reporting and enhanced content of log file and display reporting.
If your business or organisation has a maintenance contract with Purple Rage, you can upgrade to v8.6.5.
For more details, contact us at email@example.com or call Jan or Rob on 01684 576343.