April 13th, 2012
ONE of the leading products in the Purple Rage Software portfolio – NovaBACKUP – has been treated to a fresh look for spring 2012.
Launched on Friday, April 13 – now that’s got to be a good omen! – version 13 offers the following brand new benefits:
- Full, incremental and differential image for speedy and efficient imaging;
- Universal restore for the recovery of entire systems to dissimilar hardware;
- Access to individual files and folders of images;
- Backup and restore of encrypted hard drives;
- Windows PE support – which guarantees a consistently updated boot environment for complete system recovery;
- Optimised for new markets with language support for Brazilian, traditional Chinese, Portuguese and Turkish.
Nova BACKUP version 13 is available in three variations – Professional protects single workstations, Server works happily with single file servers and Business Essentials guarantees advanced server protection. Simply call Purple Rage Software to find out which one suits your business, organisation or personal requirements best.
If the above list isn’t crammed with enough temptations, all three formats also include the following:
- Critically acclaimed 2-step wizard for ease of use;
- Plug and play support for all popular storage devices;
- Full cloud backup capabilities;
- Data encryption to ensure privacy;
- Point-in-time and bare metal restore;
- Open file backup;
- Virus scans and disaster recovery.
Contact Rob or Jan at Purple Rage Software on 01684 576343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about NovaBACKUP 13.