January 21st, 2013
Purple Rage Software has long believed NovaBACKUP is at the top of its game – so we weren’t surprised by the results of a recent speed test.
Thanks to a new backup engine and intelligent compression algorithms, short backup windows are guaranteed.
To confirm its speed advantage, Nova BACKUP Business Essentials were tested under identical conditions as Acronis Backup & Recovery and Symantec Backup Exec. The tests were conducted on a system with 16GB RAM and Intel Core CPU. To mirror typical business processes, data was backed up to a USB drive.
In time-honoured fashion, we’ll announce the results in reverse order:
- Third – Acronis Backup & Recovery – 28 minutes;
- Second – Symantec Backup Exec – 26 minutes;
- Drum roll, please – the winner is NovaBACKUP Business Essentials – 12 minutes.
Protecting digital assets is a crucial part of an IT manager’s role and enhanced backup speed is vital for a smooth running working environment.
If backing up outside regular office hours is not possible, system load caused by backing up should be reduced to a minimum – which is exactly why NovaBACKUP is the perfect fit for your business or organisation.
For more information about the benefits of NovaBACKUP, call Jan Gregson at Purple Rage on 01684 576343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org NovaBACKUP products can also be bought online at http://store.purplerage.com/
November 30th, 2012
Midland-based specialists Purple Rage Software do solutions to help you do business – and keep your company’s data safe.
It’s easy to dismiss the data backup process as expensive and complicated but prevention is far better than cure.
The ideal solution is NovaBackup, the highly rated backup software and data protection solution from NovaStor.
Whatever the size of your business, it’s fast, reliable and easy to use – and there are plenty of options including:
- NovaBackup Business Essentials – the ONLY data protection software solution for small and medium businesses serious about protecting their critical information. An all-in-one package at a competitive price;
- NovaBackup Business Protection – backs up and protects important files on all of your computers from one control panel;
- NovaBackup Remote Workforce – protects data securely in your head office, independent of your employees’ location.
Look out for version 14.1 which gets released on the 5th December. More details to come.
Want to know more? A fully functional evaluation is available at www.purplerage.com/download or if you prefer, contact email@example.com or call 01684 576343 to request an evaluation to be sent to you.
NovaBACKUP can also be ordered online at http://store.purplerage.com/
We look forward to hearing from you.
April 13th, 2012
ONE of the leading products in the Purple Rage Software portfolio – NovaBACKUP – has been treated to a fresh look for spring 2012.
Launched on Friday, April 13 – now that’s got to be a good omen! – version 13 offers the following brand new benefits:
- Full, incremental and differential image for speedy and efficient imaging;
- Universal restore for the recovery of entire systems to dissimilar hardware;
- Access to individual files and folders of images;
- Backup and restore of encrypted hard drives;
- Windows PE support – which guarantees a consistently updated boot environment for complete system recovery;
- Optimised for new markets with language support for Brazilian, traditional Chinese, Portuguese and Turkish.
Nova BACKUP version 13 is available in three variations – Professional protects single workstations, Server works happily with single file servers and Business Essentials guarantees advanced server protection. Simply call Purple Rage Software to find out which one suits your business, organisation or personal requirements best.
If the above list isn’t crammed with enough temptations, all three formats also include the following:
- Critically acclaimed 2-step wizard for ease of use;
- Plug and play support for all popular storage devices;
- Full cloud backup capabilities;
- Data encryption to ensure privacy;
- Point-in-time and bare metal restore;
- Open file backup;
- Virus scans and disaster recovery.
Contact Rob or Jan at Purple Rage Software on 01684 576343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about NovaBACKUP 13.
July 12th, 2011
LOSING data could be a disaster for your company – and it’s the last thing you want to think about while you’re enjoying a hard earned summer holiday.
It’s all too easy to wave away the data backup process as expensive and complicated. And, of course, in-house horrors always happen to someone else – don’t they?
Adopting a devil-may-care attitude to backing up is the IT equivalent of leaving home in the morning without locking the front door.
And don’t think you can copy your files to an external hard drive. This inefficient method means those all-important files won’t be protected from viruses and most importantly, your entire operating system is left completely exposed.
Before you jet off, contact Purple Rage Software and we’ll find an affordable and reliable backup solution that’s a perfect fit for your company.
Recently named ‘Best Buy’ by Consumers Digest and given the Gold Award by TopTenReviews.com, NovaBACKUP 12 is a hit with critics, consumers and IT managers alike.
This champagne super NOVA provides:
- Local back up – Ideal if you want to access Word and Excel files, photos and videos even after your computer battery has died;
- Online backup – Ensures that critical data is safe even in the event of a disaster such as fire or when your computer and local storage device(s) have been destroyed;
- Virus protection – Keeps backup files safe from harmful viruses;
- Disk imaging – If the operating system or hard drive crashes, you can be up and running again in the space of just half an hour, saving you both time and money.
For more information about how NovaBACKUP can help your business run more effectively, contact Purple Rage Software on 01684 576343 or email email@example.com
We do solutions, you do business.
June 23rd, 2011
A first class software solution never rests on its laurels and the latest version of NovaBACKUP is surely destined for more awards and critical acclaim.
Available through Purple Rage Software, NovaBACKUP V12.1 makes it easy for businesses to follow data protection procedures.
This cost effective and super reliable package protects vital information round the clock thanks to straightforward operating processes and automated schedules.
So even if you’ve got one eye on the shopping or a night out and forget about backing up, it won’t.
In previous blogs, we’ve investigated how NovaBACKUP can help companies with a large number of office-based employees or delivery drivers who are constantly on the road.
But 12.1 appeals to anyone who wants to save money and have a system that gives IT staff more time to focus on everyday tasks. Training on the system is no nonsense and speedy too.
So what’s new about NovaBACKUP V12.1?
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 support;
- Flexible Application Restore;
- FastBIT 3, which dramatically reduces file backup times;
- Cloud Restore;
- Wizard for Restore on portable storage device;
- Multiple user logins for central management console (CMC) – different logins can be set up for different departments or levels of permission;
- A single CMC with multiple logins – allows managed service providers to give access to customers, employees and resellers.
Purple Rage Software would love to tell you how version 12.1 can take the worry out of backup and help your business run more efficiently and cost effectively. Call Jan Gregson or Rob Dixon on 01684 576343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
November 30th, 2010
Fix this, fix that, my computer’s crashed, I’ve just lost that 5,000 word report I’ve been working on since last Friday.
Sounds familiar? If you haven’t heard any of those groans and grumbles today, you can bet your last memory stick your IT department has.
So why don’t you say ‘I love you’ to your IT folks by buying Deskcenter Management Suite, available from Purple Rage Software.
One of the most comprehensive product portfolios on the market, Deskcenter helps IT managers save time and perform all processes in your company quickly and reliably.
The product allows servers, PCs, assets, configurations and applications to be administered from one central point. All functions are included right from the start and modules are added by changing the license key at any time.
Deskcenters has many advantages – here are just a few to whet your appetite.
OS deployment – The suite allows you to install complete operating systems.
Software deployment – Supply departments, groups or users with the software they need.
File and contract repository – Store, find and connect files, documents and contracts.
Reporting – Run valuable and relevant analysis on collected data.
Real-time system management – Use all the commands that can be run on a workstation.
Service calendar – Manage all support employees’ appointments so nobody is forgotten about, especially that bloke and his 5,000 report.
For more details about how Deskcenter could transform the way your company works, contact Purple Rage Software, specialised UK and European distributors working with leading American and European software manufacturers, on 01684 576343 or email email@example.com